King's School and Nursery is a small setting based in the Mannamead area of Plymouth City. King’s caters for children from birth to eleven in a caring and nurturing environment. The school has approximately 150 pupils and there are a further 70 children in the Nursery.
King’s School is a school with a strong Christian Ethos. We aim to help children realize their potential in terms of academic achievement, aesthetic appreciation and spiritual awareness. We encourage children, whilst being individuals, to respect themselves as well as the rights, views and property of others. We seek to help children develop a responsible and independent attitude towards their work.
We provide, within a nurturing Christian environment, an excellent, child-centred, holistic education.
• We believe in promoting a Christian ethos
• We believe each child is a valued individual
• We believe each child should be enabled and encouraged to reach their full potential
• We believe in building a solid foundation of emotional, spiritual and behavioural stability
• We believe in working in partnership
• We believe in developing high self-esteem
• We believe in excellence