Spratton Hall rated ‘EXCELLENT THROUGHOUT’ - latest Inspection Report (ISI).
Spratton Hall was deemed to be fully compliant throughout and in the Educational Quality inspection Spratton Hall was classed as ‘Excellent’ throughout in their November 2016 inspection.
Key findings in the inspection were:
• The quality of the pupils’ academic and other achievements is excellent
• Pupils of all abilities make excellent progress across all sections of the school
• Pupils in the EYFS and Key Stage 1 make excellent progress from their starting points due to the highly personalised approach the school takes to their learning
• Pupils develop excellent skills in art, music and drama and develop their sporting skills to a high level
• The quality of the pupils’ personal development is excellent
• The pupils are confident, resilient and have a strong sense of self-esteem
• Pupils have a strong moral code and good behaviour is the norm in and outside the classroom.Published: January 20 2017