What our parents say - (source: Current parent questionnaire Autumn 2015)
• The school lives up to its motto: Inspiring your child.
• There is a sense of well-being from the grounds to the classroom.
• Our previous experience with another school was that they have a formula to produce successful pupils. However the pupil must fit the formula. Blue Coat simply inspires our child to be a better them. It's wonderful!
• Students get extensive exposure to extracurricular activity without losing focus on academic rigour.
• When I visited, the children at the school seemed to love it and I got a feeling of caring and not just achieving (although that is clearly important too).
• Promotes a sense of team spirit for the children and a sense of belonging.
• The facilities are excellent at Blue Coat, there’s no other school in Birmingham like it.Published: May 12 2016